(Updated Oct 1, 2022)
Our office is open and able to offer routine care to our patients.
While we are very excited to see you all, we are conscious that we must do so cautiously in order to maintain the health and safety of our patients, staff, and doctors. Over the next while we will be re-evaluating our safety protocols in accordance with the Alberta College of Optometrists. Exam areas are sanitized and disinfected after every patient, as well as breath shields and plexiglass on equipment to help maintain a barrier between patients and staff.
In order to maintain good social distancing in the coming months we will be making the following requests of our patients:
- Please consider booking an appointment for all services including glasses ordering, glasses pick up, glasses adjustments, contact lens pick up, eye care supply pick up etc.
- Continue to utilize our ship to home delivery where applicable (also available on our online store).
- Masks are now voluntary. For your visit, if you are more comfortable wearing a mask, ALL staff serving you will respond in kind.
- Please advise our staff if you have symptoms of illness, have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed or suspected of having COVID-19. If you fit any of the above criteria, we ask that you reschedule your routine appointment or allow us to rearrange your emergency appointment to the end of the day.
- We are unable to provide magazines or refreshments in the waiting rooms at this time – please plan accordingly.
We appreciate your continued patience as we strive to create a safe and efficient environment. We are available to answer any further questions you may have over the phone (403) 271-2818 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience.